Mindfulness Meditation every Sunday morning at 10:00 a.m.
We come together and listen to dharma talks from various teachers and traditions, take a silent break for personal stretching or walking, followed by a 30 minute formal seated meditation practice. Basic instruction and Q&A
Schedule of talks for the Spring Session
- Apr. 14 Awakening love/Pema Chodron 8 (Teachings & Practices to cultivate a limitless heart)
- Apr. 21 Living without stress or fear/Thich Nhat Hanh 1
- Apr. 28 Living without Stress or Fear/2
- May 5 Living without Stress or Fear/3
- May 12 Living without stress or Fear/4a
- May 19 Living without stress or fear/4b
- May 26 Living without stress or fear/5a
- June 2 No Meditation
- June 9 Living without stress or fear/5b
- June 16 Living without stress or fear/6
- June 23 Wise responses to appropriate Questions, live with Pascal Auclair
*Meditation will resume on Sept. 15, 2013
Suggested donation of $5.00.
Our donations have gone to a women’s group in Africa, the tsunami relief effort in S.E. Asia, a girl’s school in Gujarat, India, teacher training for Northern communities, the Welcome Hall Mission, Idol Gives Back, Spread the Net,The Stephen Lewis Foundation, Ladli(a vocational training for street kids in Jaipur), relief effort in Sri Lanka,Standing Tall,famine relief in Somalia and the NDG food depot. Ongoingly, we support a young girl in Zimbabwe.